SJB - Child Development Centers 
"Building a Better Tomorrow, Today." 

Enrollment is Easy

Making decisions about your child’s education and care can be challenging. Our goal is to provide you with the information you need to make the decision with confidence, while also making the process as simple as possible. When you enroll your child at SJB Child Development Centers, you can rest easy knowing that he or she is getting the very best education in an exceptional environment boasting qualified and dedicated classroom staff.​​​

Typically, the process of enrolling includes the following steps:
1. Call 408.414.2700 to learn more about the programs and availability.
2. Schedule a time to speak with an enrollment specialist
3. Complete the Enrollment Packet and other forms provided by the enrollment specialist.

To enroll your child for full cost care, please contact the enrollment office at 408. 414.2700 extension 0 to inquire about availability.

To qualify for our subsidized services, you must be eligible for subsidized child development services determined by Title 5 Regulations of the C
alifornia Department of Education/Child Division. Family Fees are determined on a sliding scale, based on family size and income.

Waiting List:

In order to be place on the waiting list, please complete a wait list application by:

Telephone: Contact 408.414.2700 ext. 0

By Mail / In Person: Our enrollment offices are located at 1400 Parkmoor Avenue

Once an opening becomes available, you will be asked to pick up an enrollment packet from the enrollment office and submit the following:

Birth certificates for all of the children in the family including siblings not enrolling in program.
Immunization records
Preadmission Health History
Emergency cards (2)
A physical exam (good for up to a year)
TB assessment and/or TB test results (good for a year)
dental exam (good for 6 months)
Proof of address
Photo ID
Proof of address of absent parent
Current IEP or IFSF, if applicable

 Along with the above required documents, you are also required to submit current income documentation. All income information must be current within 30 days.
Income verification – documentation must reflect your current income status and must include all sources of income received by the child(ren) parents or guardians such as:

Current check stubs showing last 2 months of income
Letter from employer stating hours worked per week and pay rate (if unable to provide check stubs)
Latest income tax return or w2
Unemployment income
Cash receipts or proof of income for the last 2 months (if get paid by cash)
Workers compensation
Child support
Disability income
If self-employed, profit and loss statement for 3 months
Other sources of income
Employment verification, self-employment verification, school/training verification or incapacity statement
Notice of Action, if receiving (Cal Works)